WRM Program Manager (alt)/Munitions Liaison Analyst
Company: MOBLEY & ALLEN ASSOCIATES, LLC
Date Open: 3/10/2022
Date Closed: Until filled
Job ID No.#: CORP1702
Job Title: WRM Program Manager (alt)/Munitions Liaison Analyst
Labor Category: Program Manager “Specific”
Location: Hampton, VA
Type Position: Part-Time / Exempt
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (8am -5pm as needed), telecommute
Type Clearance Req.: SECRET
Salary: Based on experience
MOBLEY & ALLEN ASSOCIATES, LLC is currently seeking one (1) candidate for a Program Manager (alt) where needed with related munition skills for Munitions/Financial reach-back/liaison support for contractors at Langley AFB, VA. Apply now to this posting for immediate consideration.
Position Summary: The Program Manager (alt) is a DoD contractor responsible for providing ongoing management continuity and performing a variety of duties, such as managing day-to-day operations for service delivery, personnel management, and resource allocation, and provide in-depth oversight contract management. Understand customer needs and provide supportive services for their goals. Provide overall vision, and mentor leadership continuity. In addition, provide munitions and financial “reach-back/liaison” support to on-site Munitions Analyst as requested. This position is in support of an Air Force contract.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
• Duties include program start up, staffing, managing programmatic requirements for support to customer, financial management, forecasting manpower, support equipment, and services needed to support the customer and employees. Other duties will include but are not limited to:
• Works with the applicable CORs and Government/contractor information technology and security personnel where needed. The contractor shall be responsible for contractor project estimates, scope analysis, customer interactions, technical reviews, and analysis, and making recommendations and presentations to corporate leadership as necessary. The contractor shall document and work to resolve all complex problems, reporting progress on problem resolution to the COR.
• Defines objectives; develop detailed work plans, schedules, and status reports; conduct project meetings with Government personnel and be responsible for project tracking and analysis.
• Provide “reach-back/liaison” support when necessary for all related munitions services under the WRM contract to include financial support for the on-site Munition’s position. Performs workflow analysis and make recommendations for quality improvements where necessary to support client experience.
• Develops plans independently or with company management in determining contract goals, policies, procedures, resource requirements and allocations.
• Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of all Air Force program contracts to ensure service delivery provides high customer satisfaction which exceeds or meets contractual requirements.
• Aids company senior management in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating preparation of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts.
• Provides on-site supervision of contractors/subcontractors remotely and supervision of contractors/subcontractors working at military installations, Langley AFB.
• Adheres to and ensures contractors/subcontractors are in compliance with all applicable DoD/Air Force and company standard operating procedures, manuals, and regulations.
• Protects organization values by keeping information confidential and performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
• Attends meetings at corporate office or electronically as needed
• May be required to carry out any other reasonable request by management.
IMPORTANT NOTICE(S): The above is a brief summary of job responsibilities and is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a team member in this position may be asked to perform.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Must possess ACTIVE Secret clearance.
Must have current driver’s license and vehicle insurance to drive on military installation.
Minimum 7 years of experience in updating and validating standard aircraft configuration loads.
Minimum 7 years of experience in Joint (Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines inclusive) operational and contingency planning as it relates to Joint (Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines inclusive) WRM munitions.
Minimum 5 years headquarters level experience developing AF Program Objective Memorandum (POM) requirements, associated POM supporting documentation, and briefing headquarters senior leadership.
Minimum 5 years of experience managing AF Operations and Maintenance (O&M) budget as it relates to the Air Force Planning, Programming and Budgeting Execution System (PPBES) process.
Minimum 7 years of experience in DOD supply planning, policies, and techniques to include detailed analysis of wartime requirements.
Completion of acquisition training courses. Core Concepts for Requirements (RQM 110) and Introduction to the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (CLR 101).
Must have excellent listening skills to be able to understand problems that customers (internal/external) describe and know when to ask questions to clarify the situation.
Able to communicate (written and verbally) effectively with senior leadership and have excellent customer service skills and the ability to speak professionally over the phone, in-person, and in writing.
Able to work with little supervision, individually and as part of a team.
Have the ability and knowledge to operate computer equipment and peripherals such as copiers, fax machines, etc.
Demonstrated proficiency with the MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat professional (or equivalent). Knowledge of project management applications preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree desired
Type of Travel:
5% within continental U.S.
Note: Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Must be citizen of the United States.
How to Apply: After reviewing the position, please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the Job Title in the subject line and attach your resume (MS Word format) and if external include Verification of Military & Education Training (VMET). [Note: Please be sure to address all stated requirements of posted requisition in the resume that you possess and ensure you submit all required documents. Resumes should match job description and may not be considered if supporting documenting is not included.]
Mobley & Allen Associates is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. In addition, contractors and subcontractors are prohibited from discriminating against applicants or employees because they inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or that of others, subject to certain limitations.
This Company is an E-Verify Participant.